Manspreading! My Vagina Suffocates!

Informative
Image Courtesy – Unknown

Raised your brows reading that title? Well, I decided to raise this since nobody talks about it. And why would one not talk about it? I’m sure, many of us have experienced this during our travel or elsewhere.

For those who still do not know what ‘Manspreading’ is, it is – The practice whereby a man, especially one travelling on public transport, adopts a sitting position with his legs wide apart, in such a way as to encroach on an adjacent seat or seats.

I’ve always experienced discomfort while travelling with male passengers especially in Autos. The way they spread their legs occupying the maximum share of the seat, failing to realize that there are other passengers too.

I know and I understand there are two cherries that you carry between your legs and you’re proud of your masculinity. But, don’t you realize, a woman also needs the same amount of space between her legs for her vagina to breathe?

I once asked one of my male friend since I was too curious to know and understand the reason for the extremely wide spreading of their legs. He stated they can shrink the gap between their legs, that doesn’t need a huge gap.

Whenever I felt, I was squeezing myself, I always asked the male passengers to allow a little space to which I was once replied, “Itna taklief hota hai toh matt baitho na.” (If it is so troublesome then you shouldn’t sit with us).

Our vaginas too sweat and needs the same amount of care. Oh! Not the same amount but definitely more care since an infection would always be internal and not external. Hope you get it.

Be a little considerate of your fellow female passengers. Understand that everyone of us needs equal amount space to feel comfortable.

Let our Vaginas breathe!

– Every Woman.

Image Courtesy – Unknown
Advertisements

Β© Copyright 2019-2020

The Bold Vibe – All Rights Reserved

31 Comments Add yours

1. Dakshali Gupta says:

I must you guts raise such a topic.
    This is so true, i have also experienced that.
    Why should always women had to suffers a lot in each and every field ???

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Dakshali!😊 We’ve suffered since we’ve always been taught to be normal with the ill-treatment.

2. yash says:

“Itna taqleef hota….. ” How the hell did he reply to our Messiah this way??
    The pic was awesome!

Liked by 1 person

1. How did you land-up over here, the Lord Wee-Kay-Ji of my castle?

1. yash says:

Just paying my homage to our Messiah. Wanted to know is everything fine with her? So, just outta whim I thought to read a little bit. Coz I wanted to do anything and make myself look busy so as to escape from the household chores.

1. yash says:

That’s why I jumped up to your blog and read a few posts.

2. What?🀣🀣🀣🀣

You looked at my blog today so as to get an escape from your household chores?πŸ™„πŸ™„

Then do not show your fake concern saying, “Wanted to know is everything fine with her?”

1. yash says:

I can explain.
            Firstly, I look into your blog to look busy.
            Then, since I am already reading your work; how about I ask your well being.

1. I didn’t know my blog helps people in their pretence!πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

1. yash says:

I don’t have any reply to that. πŸ˜…

2. yash says:

You’re not mad at me, right?

1. yash says:

Umm. I’m sorry!?
                    Ok, I get serious so easily and quickly.
                    I am really sorry.

Liked by 1 person

1. Hahahaha… No, I am not mad at you? Do I look like those typical crack-head women to you?

2. yash says:

How would I know? You have only said that you don’t like to open up easily on WP. So, haven’t got enough chance to know you.
                      Plus, I have a very bad habit of joking and having a humour. I never know which statement might hurt anybody. So, I have to be extra cautious.

3. I am not. If I am, I would tell you. Don’t worry!😊😊

4. yash says:

Try to tell me privately by mentioning on my old comments. Do bit reprimand me in front of everyone! πŸ˜…
                      Do we have a deal?

3. yash says:

What is that about? You are leaving WordPress? But why? Messiah, don’t go.

1. yash says:

Seriously? πŸ˜‘
        Just a “😊”?
        But I am serious! Why? Just have a break and come back, like I do.

4. yash says:

Why are you leaving anyway? Is that because I said that I was reading your post to look busy? Hey raaaaam!
    If that is the case then I am really sorry. I take my words back. You know it how easily I can get serious and start panicking.

Liked by 1 person

1. No no. Don’t worry. Nothing to do with you. Please do not panic. Please!!!

1. yash says:

It’s too late for me now.
        Well, never mind.

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m sorry!πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’ Please wait until my final blog. Please!

5. yash says:

viks_ki_goli
    Please delete this comment right away. In fact all. It’s a request to you

1. Done. Chk ur inbox pls