Okayyy! So here we are with another award – The Food Award!
I was nominated by Shreya. Do visit her blog and I tell you, you won’t be disappointed.
– Thank the person that nominated you
– Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
– Use the same featured image as your nominator
– Answer the five questions
– Create five questions about food
– Nominate five people
Here Are The Questions:
– Anything that my Mom makes for me. But, my day wouldn’t start without a cup of ‘Tea’.
Purr-Fuck-It Morning, Isn’t It?
2. Are you personally a good cook?
– Hell, Yeah!!! I am. But, I don’t step in the kitchen so often.
I don’t cook like this, huh!!
And… I don’t even cook like this!
– I don’t really like sweets. I’d like to eat chocolates which are not too sweet.
– Obviously the food that China prefers eating. Also, if something looks ugly, I don’t eat. Like a piece of chicken with a bone or weirdly shaped piece. Yeah, I’m very picky about my food and it’s appearance.
Who Eats This?
– Everything! During my childhood days, I used to hate eating. My Mom and others in the family have forcefully fed me.