You Told Me

Helloooo from a not so active Blogger!

So a few weeks ago, I’d asked y’all to help me find some answers, remember? I’d asked this on this post 👉Tell Me

And this is what you all have told me👇

Advertisements

Osita Iheme Aki And Pawpaw GIF - OsitaIheme AkiAndPawpaw Lheme GIFs

The Bold Girl💋

©The Bold Vibe 2019-2020
All Rights Reserved

Advertisements

Recent Posts:

Call For Help!

Hi Lovelies! Hope y’all are well! There’s a lot going around us right now. It’s overwhelming! It’s Disturbing! It’s Scary! We’re all feeling helpless. I know I haven’t been around for quite some time now and may not be blogging frequently. But, I’ve decided to amplify messages, call for help from people who’re in dire…

A Crazy Dream Came True!

Hey Lovely People, Hope y’all are well! (If the GIFs aren’t visible on the Reader, please visit the website to view this post) It was March, last year when I got locked at home. Mmm…. well, all of us got locked.😂 Some of y’all were indoors even before March. While a lot of us felt…

11 Comments Add yours

1. hahaha🤣
    lmao everyone just said yes!
    cant wait to see what it was for!!!!

Liked by 1 person

2. girrrrrl_of_two_worlds says:

W A I T I N G!

Liked by 1 person

3. HappySoul says:

I too did! ☺️☺️What was it for by the way 🧐

Liked by 1 person

4. Now can you tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Liked by 2 people

5. Rishika Jain says:

Everybody said yes🤣🤣🤣 I don’t think I voted, but I CANNOT wait to see what it was for!!!

Liked by 1 person

6. Kamya Seervi says:

Another mystery, yet to be solved, and I’m sure I won’t be able to 😂

1. Hehhee.. I don’t even remember anymore what I wanted to do.😂

Liked by 1 person

1. Kamya Seervi says:

I was wondering when you’d post about it, ’cause it’s been so long. 😂

Liked by 1 person

1. Hehe… What to do? No time! No energy! All my plans went down the drain.

Liked by 1 person

1. Kamya Seervi says:

It’s okay, I’m sure you’re gonna have the relaxing period too soon.

Liked by 1 person