Happy MemeDay #7

Hell-Ohhhh People!

We’ve entered the 7th week of celebrating memedays.

Advertisements

Can y’all see it?

Hahaha…. Just kidding!πŸ˜‚

Well, if you didn’t relate to the above, probably you’re not a working individual.🀣 Or maybe, you’re among the ones replying a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’ when this question is asked.πŸ˜€

Not all have to share the screen while at work or schooling online but everyone of us definitely has to respond when on a ‘Zoom Call.’πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Advertisements

I am among those who has no option than to share the screen frequently😐 and the one who’s mostly on mute.🀣

I am both. How about y’all?

– TheBoldGirlπŸ’‹

Related Posts:

35 Comments Add yours

1. Sometimes it also just feels very weird to stop the teacher while she/he is speaking…just to ask a question. If you type it in the chat….there are chances they wont see itπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Liked by 2 people

1. Hahahhaah… I know that pain. It happens during office meets too. You reminded me of an incident but, I’d keep that for later.🀣🀣

2. HappySoul says:

While working, I would be the one on mute

Liked by 1 person

3. “Children, please turn on your camera.”
    Lol this is like the most used sentence by a teacher this whole yearπŸ˜‚

Liked by 2 people

1. Hahaha…. Teachers? You should see how seniors in the office yell on this. I’m the only one supporting cam off policy.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don’t wanna see ya face, guys. Don’t want such negativity.🀣🀣🀣

Liked by 2 people

1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
        I swear, I really don’t like to keep my video on and that too at all times!! Like I know I’m pretty guys you don’t have to see my face lol

But sadly we have toπŸ˜’

1. That “I’m pretty guys!”🀣🀣

4. kimmagic says:

Haha i don’t share it often in class. It’s usually the teachers who ask us. ANd i’m definitely the 2nd one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I unmute myself quite often tho πŸ˜‚

Liked by 1 person

1. Hehhe… Most of them belong to the 2md category.

Liked by 1 person

5. I’m in the category that still goes to office for work so this isn’t really relatable at all πŸ™‚

1. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ€”πŸ€”

Going to office? How n why?😢😐

6. I am usually the one sharing and speaking all the timeXD

1. High Five!πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

1. *High fives you back*

7. My frequent words are,
    Can you see my screen?
    Sorry network issue..!
    Yeah I can see your screen..
    Oh sorry I was muted..!

WFH sucks sometimes..! But yeah you can work as you wish in a bed, sofa, chair, you can even sleep when you want.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

Liked by 2 people

1. Sameee here. Sometimes I mute at the wrong time and u mute when I shouldn’t.πŸ˜‚

Hey btw, you know how to fix a laptop keyboard? I am struggling since a few hours now. My keyboard is acting crazy. On screen keyboard too doesn’t work nor an extended board.πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘

2. Hahahaha…. Yeah, me as well.

WFH doesn’t suck at all when you’re allergic to humans.🀣 For me, it’s the workload and no proper workstation that affects my health.

And sorry for the comment made before, I was too worried back then when your comment popped-up. Well, I’m worried now as well coz the laptop have given-up completely.πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜”

8. yash says:

Loved the way you started Hell-ohhhhh people. πŸ‘

Liked by 1 person

1. Hahahaha…. I was expecting at least one person to notice that andddd here you are.🀣

Liked by 2 people

9. girrrrrl_of_two_worlds says:

“caneverybodyseeit?”
    the most accurate thing EVERRRRR!!
    xD!!!!

1. You too? Hahaha

10. akshita1776 says:

RelateableπŸ˜‚

11. Rishika Jain says:

🀣🀣🀣

12. besondersite says:

Lol this meme is so accurate! πŸ˜‚
    And I mostly stay on mute 😁

13. Kamya Seervi says:

So relatable! I especially hate it when you need to unmute yourself just to say a yes, no or ok.

Liked by 1 person

14. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Teachers be like…Hello, can anybody see the screen? Hello! Somebody please reply. Please reply na yaaar!
    *mind voice…am I there in the meeting?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Liked by 1 person

1. Hehehe…. That’s the 1st question one asks after sharing the screen.

I didn’t get the mind voice part.πŸ€”

Liked by 1 person

1. We could hear them talking back to the other faculties…like..did I enter into the meeting? Is there some login problem?πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

…you see…they’re smart 🀣😜

Liked by 1 person

1. Hehehheheeh… Laughing coz I didn’t get it. Probably I’ll have to go back to school to get this one.πŸ˜’

Liked by 1 person

1. We’ll switch places! You can come back to school…and I can escape hell!πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

Liked by 1 person

1. Hahaha… You can join my workplace. Probably the current hell will seem better to you then.πŸ˜‚