The Awesome Blogger Award

The Awesome Blogger Award

Hey All,

So I was recently (not very recently though😜) nominated for this award by one of the sweetest soul I met here.

She’s H.R. Phoenix❀️❀️ She’s a lovely soul and that can also be seen in her blogs. Do visit her blog. And also, don’t forget to check her latest GIF that she created for her blog. It’s awesome!😍

Here’s the link for it – https://penableme.wordpress.com/new-check-out-this-awesome-advert-for-penable/

Sorry for responding so late.πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ You know my reasons.😬

Also, I’m sorry to all my readers as I could not make this as interesting as my 1st award post – The Liebster Award.

Advertisements

So here are the rules:

• Tag the post with awesomebloggeraward
  • Answer the questions you were asked
  • Nominate at least 5 Bloggers and inform them of their nomination
  • Give them 10 new questions to answer.

Aye-Ch’s (That’s what I call her😁) questions for me:

What do you do that you are so good at?

Well, I would say creativity. I like giving things a different touch.

If you could pick your own name, what would it be?

I am happy with the name I’ve got. It’s very unique. I personally don’t like common names. But, if given a chance, I would have scrapped my last name. I really don’t believe in these.

If you could have a super power, what would it be?

I’d just say, a power that could eliminate negativity from everyone’s life.

How do you see the world?

I don’t really know what this question means. But, if it refers to people, we all are stupid. The world is a beautiful place. It’s us humans, who have screwed things up.

What could make you defy a law?

Quite a few actually. I rather keep this to myself.πŸ™ˆ

Do you believe in second chances?

It depends! Not all deserve a 2nd chance. We’re humans and we’re bound to make mistakes but, one should proceed with caution when giving someone a 2nd chance.

What is the wisest thing anyone has ever said to you?

Mmm.. quite a few. But, the one thing that I remember right now is, one of my ex-colleague telling me, “It’s a competition! If you like someone, just go for it. Express it. If you don’t, someone else will.πŸ˜… If you wait, someone else will take it away. Give it a try. Don’t hold yourself back.”

Theoretically, if parallel universes exist and you meet another version of you from a different reality and you can ask only one question, what would it be?

Hehehe… Not sure what would I ask. But, I’d be too excited to see myself right in front of my eyes. Hug her and cry my heart out. I always wanted to meet myself. This’ll make my weirdest dream come true.😍😍

Would you prefer to have no one when you’re sad or have no one to share your happiness?

I’ve learnt to love my own company. Whether sad or happy, the only person I’d want to be with, is myself. Rest, people come and go. I’d be happy to have someone by my side but, even if there’s nobody, I’m fine.😊

Tell the truth, what do you really want? Really

The list is too long though. But, if there’s anything I had to say, it would be to keep following my principles. (There’s a list of rules, I’ve set for myself) 😊

I do want to be financially stable and be able to give everything that my family deserves. For me, I just want to be happy and gain the confidence I’ve lost. That’ll fix a lot of things on it own.πŸ˜‡

My Nominations:

As always, it is all of you, readers.😊 I nominate each and everyone of you. Thank you for all the love and support you guys are pouring on me.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

44 Comments Add yours

1. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
    Thank youuuu Bold Girl for all your kinddddd words and support 😍😍😍😍
    You are a kind soul πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’–
    And someone i admire and look up to πŸ’—

Liked by 2 people

1. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‡ Thank you, Aye-Ch!❀️ I love you for this.πŸ€—πŸ€— This means a lot, sweetheart.😊 I’m getting kinda emotional reading this right now.😱

1. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

1. πŸ₯°πŸ˜‡

2. Silver Stone says:

Hehe, looks like you’re a meme lover and an emoji lover. I’m not alone thenπŸ˜‚

Congrats BG! You deserve this award.

1. Hehheeh… Thanks a lot, SS.πŸ˜…β˜ΊοΈ

So you too are!πŸ˜† Glad to know.😬

1. Silver Stone says:

No problem, BG. ☺️
        High five, fellow meme and emoji loverπŸ™ŒπŸ»

1. Yayy!πŸ’ƒπŸΌYess! High five to our love for memes.😎😎

3. Jay Bleu says:

Woohooooo congratulations new blogger. I told you, you will have many more followers than me 😎😎😎

4. Graymand says:

Congratulations!

1. Thank you, Graymand!πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

1. Graymand says:

Welcome.
        Stay safe. ❀

1. 😊😊

5. Kamya Seervi says:

Congratulations!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Kamya!πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— Thanks for the follow as well.

I hope you like the content. Do share your honest feedback.😊

1. Kamya Seervi says:

My pleasure! I will surely give you some nice and honest feedbacks! I hope to see your feedback for my content too!

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes, yes, absolutely. I have been eating since quite some time now.😬😬 I haven’t finished yet.πŸ˜…

Once done, I would run to your blog.πŸ˜…

1. Kamya Seervi says:

Oh! I just meant I would love to see you around as well! It’s okay, take your time! No need to rush… πŸ™‚

1. I did read your content and followed you too. Stay around!πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

1. Kamya Seervi says:

Thank you so much! I’m glad you did! I will stay around!

1. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Liked by 1 person

6. Awesome! I just followed you recently and your content amazing!

Liked by 1 person

1. OMG!!! This is such a huge compliment!πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ I am so happy that you’ve so far liked my content.πŸ€—

May I know when did you start following me?πŸ€”

Liked by 1 person

1. I think it was yesterday! times flies fast when you are enjoying the content!

Liked by 1 person

1. Hahahaha… Yeah, I did see that yesterday.

Thanks a ton!πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

7. Sidharth says:

It was an absolute pleasure to know you. The are incredible human being one of the rarest kind of goodness dwells within you.
    Lastly, based on my personal experience all I can say is that life & the various people around us do try to rip apart our confidence… Its not their negativity that defines or restricts us, but perhaps our lack of faith in our limitless capabilities that makes us stumble sometimes. Dont ever lose faith in yourself. Besides your #1 follower is always there for you, I believe in your infinite potential. πŸ™‚

1. Thanks a ton, Siddy!πŸ˜‡

I agree that people will always try their best to bring you down but, they can’t until you give-up. But, not all are that strong enough and everyone has their limits. Sometimes the best people lose control over themselves since they’re holding it for way too long. Coming back on track is difficult but, not impossible and I’m trying my best.😊

1. Sidharth says:

Yea, take your time. Don’t worry but never forget or doubt the glory of hidden treasures that are there within you.
        β€œOut of sufferings have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Khalil Gibran. πŸ™‚

1. Thanks, Siddy!😊

By the way you must read this one.πŸ˜… – https://theboldvibe.com/the-one-i-loved/

8. Congratulation on your award nomination.

1. Thanks!😊

9. Rishika Jain says:

No gifs this time?
    I LOVE allll your answers!!!!!!!!!! I completely agree with the answer you gave regarding the 2nd chance!
    And I can imagine how weird it’ll be, meeting yourself, it’ll be soooo very weird, but worth itπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
    By the way, congratulationss! You definitely deserve this…And it shouldn’t just be an awesome “blogger” award but also an awesome friend and person awardπŸ€”πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•

Liked by 1 person

1. I won’t find it weird meeting myself. I’d be way too excited and I’ll do everything that I’ve mentioned. I know it would just come naturally.😊❀️

Well, I remember, I was too tired/exhausted etc. etc. when I wrote this one. I didn’t have that excitement to add GIFs and also didn’t want people to expect that every award post would have it. So skipped it.

I don’t even know how to react to your comments but, I just feel good with all the love you shower on me. Trust me, eccentrics like me have a difficult time living on this planet with stupid people all around. And then people like you make us believe that good still exists.😊😊

1. Rishika Jain says:

Aww…πŸ’•
        Okay…..I understand! And yes, it should be something people wait for. 😁😜
        The feeling is mutual, Miss-TeryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β€

Liked by 1 person

1. Hehe… Mutual for what?πŸ€”

1. Rishika Jain says:

That you are a living example of how good exists in this world inhabited by mostly stupid people😁

1. Ahhahaa… Okayyy!πŸ˜†

2. Rishika Jain says:

And how you make me smile and laugh😁

1. I don’t know what I do but, then I come to know that I do.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚